Thursday, April 22, 2010

A VERY NAUGHTY TIME



The group had a very wild party yesterday in SL. A whole lot of us got together at a club. At first we started dancing in sexy leopard skin clothes. Then we started dancing naked. Then we all wound up having sex together.

I filmed a little of it with everyone's permission. I'll be editing it a bit later.
So look for a very short but fun video later this week or next.

There's a sample pic above of our naughty, sexy time. Just click on the pic to see EVERYONE :)

4 comments:

  1. And here I was just about to blog about this little adventure myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invite me to your parties Jen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are invited Alexus :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blogged it even better Ainsley!!! And great job on the new movie.

    PS All my Firefly's are fixed :)
    Wirefly & Firelight were next to each other. Dyslexia set in. :)

    ReplyDelete