Friday, December 17, 2010

A SEXXXY MOVIE FOR YOUR FRIDAY NIGHT

Rysan Fall & Deelite have fun doing the laundry in their newest movie. Watch it after the jump. Just click READ MORE.

I just got done doing some laundry before I head out to have some fun in Real Life. And I look on Naughty Machinima. And their is a film about a couple who get distracted trying to do the laundry

I love Rysan Fall's work, and I love Rysan and Deelite Zenovka as a couple. This is a fun and sexy movie. And they may have the best avis of any couple in SL. They certainly have the most talent of any couple.

Watch the film after the jump. Just click READ MORE below


Have a look at their sexxxy film below. Just click the arrow to play:



We were supposed to be doing laundry, but then this happened - Starring Rysan Fall & Deelite Zenovka
Sometimes its hard getting anything done around the house. 

1 comment:

  1. Sleek, stylish and sexy. Really enjoyed this film on lots of levels.

    ReplyDelete