Saturday, December 4, 2010

A TERRIBLE CHANGE ON BLOGGER: Please fill in this blog!!!


I was looking for a story I wanted to write about today, so I went to my DASHBOARD to check out stories from all the blogs I follow. And there are dozens.

But it seems BLOGGER has changed it so that I can't read stories on blogs there unless I input the URL for EACH freakin' blog!!!!

I follow over 2 dozen blogs!!! Do you know how long that will take!!!
I don't know why it can't keep doing it automatically or just check a box. But to add each one by hand is terrible.

Anyway, if you want to read my stories there, on the bottom of your DASHBOARD you click ADD.
And then fill in this address please.

http://jennnnnajameson.blogspot.com/

And to say thank you, here's a picture of me falling out of a bikini :)

No comments:

Post a Comment