Saturday, March 12, 2011

VIDEO OF HER ORGASMING WITH HER TOY

IMPORTANT NOTE: I've found out since this blog was posted that this is not Katiana's original work and is taken from somewhere else. It is not SL. Thank you to everyone who pointed this out.




Katiana Raynier's new film MY LOVER TOY isn't very long and its not much on plot. But it has a great look. I can't tell if Katiana films on a different program or does some kind of 3d work to her shots.


But the skins move better than in SL and so does her pussy and toy. Would love to know how she does it!!



Watch the movie after the break. Click READ MORE



MY LOVER TOY by Katiana Raynier
My lover toy my film studies for sound editing with effects I'm learning editing and compositing I hope you like despite that film short time. put and what I feel when I'm alone with a toy in hand can make good use of it, as well as the character has fun with intense orgasms. If either alkyl, merits about music with all respect, are mentioned, we will do our due creditos.Filme only for entertainment purposes without lucrativos.Lover Toy II/nMeu amante brinquedo meu filme para estudos de ediçao sonora com efeitos Estou aprendendo ediçaõ e composição espero que gostem apesar que filme curto tempo. porem e o que sinto quando estou sozinha, com um brinquedo na mao posso fazer bom uso dele, assim como a personagem se diverte tendo orgasmos intensos. Se alquem quer,meritos sobre musica com todo respeito, so mencionar, faremos os devidos creditos.Filme apenas para entretenimento sem fins lucrativos.Lover Toy II 
             






1 comment:

  1. Im pretty sure that isn't secondlife, although it does look awesome, I have seen some of her other films, and her SL does not even compare, but instead looks like normal SL, she has done movies on 3d Games tho, maybe this is it?

    My opinion this is from the game called sexvilla 2. check it out, a great game, although it isn't free you're still able to do a trial I think =]
    virtual awesome 3d.

    and by the way I love the masturbating movie=]

    ReplyDelete