Wednesday, July 13, 2011

THE SEXIEST® Newcomer Spotlight: The Twins


Karin and Crys are naughty girls, its a bit like spending time with two young and ravanous lionesess ;) They've begun to make an impact, mainly in movies by Natalia Rainfall's High End Productions, both as the Twins and as individuals....keep an eye out for them, they mean business ;)

1. What is your favorite position?
Karin Sabra: *giggles* Thats easy for me, Missionary allows me to wrap myself around my lover and really feel safe and warm
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: Doggy style is one my faves because I just love how my lovers hit that sweet spot good.

2. What is your least favorite position?
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: My least favorite postion would be anal, it just does not feel comfortable at all.
Karin Sabra: Pretty much same here, anything anal really just holds no appeal for me.

3. What turns you on?
 Karin Sabra: In men or women I would have to say personality, temprement, and some humor.
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: What turns me on is people who are good natured and have a good personality.
 Karin Sabra: *whispers* means she likes sex in the forest *laughs* just teasing!

4. What turns you off?
 Karin Sabra:  Pushy and full of themselves kind of people would be my main thing.
 CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: Pretty much agree with Karin on that.

5. What sound do you love?
Karin Sabra: Hmmm whistling wind I think, when theres a storm, sounds so energetic.
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: Hearing the ocean because I always find it calming and relaxing.
Karin Sabra: mmm expecially when she's naked sunbathing.. I mear Rrrarrrr!

6. What sound do you hate?
Karin Sabra: Sirens, I'm an inner city girl, every time I hear them I feel sad
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: I would say thunder, I am always scared and just cuddle up with my old stuffed teddy.
Karin Sabra: or with me me IN a teddy.

7. What is your favorite curse word?
Karin Sabra: Sometimes you'll hear me say "fuck me running" means im either shocked or annoyed
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: I think my favorite curse word would be fuck.

8. What was your favourite role?
Karin Sabra: Well, since we only did a few so far I'd have to say the twins series we did, I love working with my sister on them.
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf:  Same here, I love doing the Twins Series because I love dressing up like my sister

9. What is your favourite movie?
Karin Sabra: Thats a tough call for me, since we made a few im going to go with the Twins 2 one we did recently, I watch that and I get... very wet again and again, but everyone does a great job so far as I've seen, very fun loving and outgoing people in this business.
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: My favorite one will be the first Twin movie, it got me very aroused.

10. How did you get started in the Adult Movie Industry?
Karin Sabra: Thats totally my fault,I was at a place, just wandering around, saw this girl there, and she had some naughtymachinmana stuff in her profile,so I checked it out, and because I have of a fetish for pregnancy, I type that in search,and I come across Natalia's knocked up series,o i checked it out and I... yeah,. I really needed a cold shower after that.

11. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Karin Sabra: I would expect " I'm going to let you in here, you had best behave yourself" as I stand there with my fingers crossed behind my back, smiling and nodding" oh yes sir, you bet"
CrystalSarlo Winterwolf: ummm ''your halo is bent'' *laughs*



Be safe in all you do - Jinx Jiersen 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment