Monday, October 3, 2011

HOT NEW MAGAZINE!

The Social Media Monthly
Courtesy of StrawberrySingh.com

Image is taken from: “The Social Media Monthly
On her great blog Strawberry Singh talks about a new real magazine for us Second Life people and others. You can get it at bookstores and all that.
To find out more, read Strawberry's article below.


The Social Media Monthly

by Strawberry Singh

The Social Media Monthly is a real world magazine available for purchase at your local Barnes & Noble. Adriel Hampton (chief organizer for NationBuilder and founder of Gov 2.0 Radio) has written an enlightening article about Google+ and online identity in which he has mentioned me, Strawberry Singh, and the Second Life® community utilizing Google+. The article is related to the blog post he wrote back in July where he mentioned me as well.
I picked up my copy of the magazine today and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It’s very well put together and an interesting read, especially for Social Media addicts such as myself. I hope you get a chance to pick it up from your local Barnes & Noble too.

No comments:

Post a Comment