Friday, November 25, 2011

15 NAUGHTY PHRASES YOU CAN ONLY SAY ON THANKSGIVING!



A very funny list from the sexy Deka Teardrop (aka Moonie)...who apparently got it from Hunter Sorrelwood:

1. Talk about a huge breast! 

2. That's one terrific spread! 

3. If I don't undo my pants, I'l burst! 

4. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat. 

5. Its a little dry, do you stil want to eat it? 

6. Don't play with your meat. 

7. Just wait your turn, you'll get some! 

8. You'll know it's ready when it pops up! 

9. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once? 

10. No dressing for me today

11. How long will it take after you stick it in? 

12. Are you ready for seconds yet? 

13. It's Cool Whip time! 

14. I didn't expect everyone to come at once! 

15 You still have a little bit on your chin.

1 comment:

  1. giggles I have to say if Hunter hadn't posted it in chat I wouldn't have posted it on facebook hehe so thank you Hunter for sending it in PS chat :D

    ReplyDelete