Sunday, November 13, 2011

COMING SOON...ME!


Thanks to Alex Latino for inviting me to star in his newest Zorro film. I have a great scene with sexy Kai Baby Barineaux.

We swordfight first and then we have some very hot sex. How hot?
You can ask Alex, we were still going long after the filming had stopped.

Also I had no idea they had these kind of machines in Zorro's time!


I don't know when the movie will be ready. But I can't wait. It looks like great fun.

Below is the first part of Alex's Zorro epic. You can watch it right after the break.




TAKING THE MASK by Alex Latino
A Second Life Adult Film /nThis story of Alejandro takes place between the events of Rise of Zorro: Episode I and Episode II Shortly after the events of Episode I, Alejandro travels the world in search of someone that can help on his path to becoming the man he is destined to be...Starring Alex Latino and Alexxxa Mynx /nEPISODE II COMING SOON!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment