Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SEEING THREE...AS IN BOOBS...ON ONE WOMAN



A fun article about an actress in the new movie, TOTAL RECALL.
Her name is Kaitlyn Leeb and she plays a prostitute with three breasts.

Aparently Kaitlyn went to Comic-Com as her character and people their believed her three breasts were reel.

She had to put out a press release saying she only has two breasts. That the three boobs were a prasthetic.

"There were a bunch of people at Comic Con asking if I had surgery for the third one. Others thought that the two on the side were real. I guess that’s the one thing that bothers me the most is that they think I’m out there prancing around Comic Con with my breasts out. They really are not mine. I'm more covered than I am at a day-to-day basis."

Kind of funny that she needed to do that. I mean, it's a MOVIE everyone.

Pictures of her topless three boobs in the movie AND in real life, plus a link to the story....all after the break!!


http://www.examiner.com/article/kaitlyn-leeb-admits-three-breasts-total-recall-not-real



No comments:

Post a Comment