Friday, April 18, 2014

Kerri Fegte's 'Totally Untrue Tales'

Second Life Book Cover Meme

In many of the more lascivious groups on the Further Right Sidebar of the New Flickr Experience, the Streaker's Guide has already supplanted the great Destination guide as the standard repository of all knowledge and wisdom, for though it has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least wildly inaccurate, it scores over the older, more pedestrian work in two important respects. First, it features nudity; and secondly it does not let facts get in the way of a good story.

Hey, I wish I could give Kerri Fegte's work a more fitting introduction than a slightly doctored passage from the classic Douglas Adams' work, but I don't have her cunning linguist skills (all my posts are made using Babelfish, and I won't tell you where did I insert it to do that), nor her unbridled creativity. I also don't have a foreword by Lil Lowey.
I am not even gonna try and sound erudite: seriously man, this sh*t is dope! Enjoy the pictures, please, but follow the links to the whole, ever-growin set and read those descriptions. Adjectives like 'brilliant' and 'hilarious' are often abused, but if anyone's writing deserves those, that one is ...well, Douglas Adams I guess, but Kerri comes so close! And she has a cuter butt.

...Besides, wtf? I am goin all gaga over her writing but a SL travel guide , with nudity, was ALREADY a totaly awesome idea. I'd so wish to do that. Maybe as group we can, who knows. Maybe I am just being a dreamer. :-) Have a great day!

Totally Untrue Tales: Broenneke

Totally Untrue Tales: Colionness

Totally Untrue Tales: Gunfunk

Totally Untrue Tales: Moodle

Totally Untrue Tales: Yobannes

Totally Untrue Tales:  McConaught

Totally Untrue Tales: Fullers Hart

Totally Untrue Tales: Tareezi

Totally Untrue Tales: Fungbulf

Totally Untrue Tales: Jokung

Totally Untrue Tales: Pennycat

3 comments:

  1. It's Lil Lowey, not "Lil' Lowey." It's a proper noun, not an adjective. :-)

    And...what introduction? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah duh. :-) Typo fixed, lol. Sorry! And yeah...foreword, lol.

    ReplyDelete